Re: term with multiple arguments

From: Carlos Pita
Subject: Re: term with multiple arguments
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 20:08:08 -0300

> You can see that this isn't going to work just by
> `C-h f term': (term PROGRAM) - so one argument.

Well, I'm not very aware of the elisp naming & documentation
conventions yet so I wasn't able to conclude that, PROGRAM could have
been a list or vector or some kind of composite value.

I see term is creating a terminal with make-term but not passing any
additional switches. I will write a version of term that optionally
takes switches and post it here later in case someone else is
interested.

Thank you
--
Carlos