Re: Gud keybindings

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Gud keybindings
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 00:56:19 +0200

Yuri Khan <yuri.v.khan@gmail.com> writes:

> I was unable to solve all issues using only
> documented APIs and had to advise a couple of
> functions.

When/if you are 95% or so happy with how it works, why
not make it a package? You can distribute it with
[M]ELPA or just have it a package anyway. Because it
seems it solves a general problem that involves Emacs,
C++, and GDB - which isn't that radical, is it?

Making it a package is easy. It is just a header, and a
footer, and turning those comments into docstrings, and
you're done. Perhaps half-an-hour or so, depending on
how pedantic you are.

You can use this. It'll report what is missing.

(defun check-pack-style ()
  (interactive)
  (checkdoc-current-buffer t) ) ; TAKE-NOTES (report all errors)

--
underground experts united