Re: How to copy and paste from unity to emacs in the terminal version ?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: How to copy and paste from unity to emacs in the terminal version ?
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 01:03:27 +0200

David Hume <David.Hume@example.com> writes:

>> may be in a compromised state, and you don't have X
>
> If he has firefox, he has X.

(Misunderstanding: read again what I wrote.)

>> execute whatever you want to do. So at that point,
>> probably you should stick to the one you like and
>> know the best.
>
> The strong point of human beings is adaptability. You
> shouldn't stick with what you like and know the best,
> you should adapt to something better if it is
> available. Otherwise we would be wandering around
> looking for woolly Mammoths and feeling rather
> hungry.

One of the strong points of human beings is
adaptability. Another strong point is perfecting what
is known to be good.

In the streets of Karakorum a guy that has been
fiddling with thousands of different weapons all his
life is but a war-nerd. The other guy who spent his
life perfecting archery will put an arrow through the
war-nerds head, using exactly the same method he has
employed all his fighting life.

--
underground experts united