restored but non-functioning nnrss.el

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: restored but non-functioning nnrss.el
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 09:49:57 +0100

Yesterday morning I lost all internet and telephone due to some high-sided
vehicle hitting a telegraph pole and snapping 3 telephone lines, of
which mine was one! British Telecomm has excelled themselves and got it
all working again by the time that I came back from my hospital
appointment.

But, I had just rebooted and restarted gnus, which seems to be working
okay except for my rss feeds. They are totally borked and
non-functioning, and 'nnrss.el' is only slightly working with one feed
only, all the rest has disappeared. I have restored it from backup but
it doesn't seem to be being read as its asking for the url for each
feed. But is there any other way of restoring its contents please and it
working without further re-configuration?

Thanks
Sharon.
TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk
Debian testing, fluxbox 1.3.5, emacs 24.3.93.1