Re: A guide on setting up C/C++ development environment for Emacs

From: Óscar Fuentes
Subject: Re: A guide on setting up C/C++ development environment for Emacs
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 01:47:36 +0200

Jai Dayal <dayalsoap@gmail.com> writes:

[snip]

> Can you find 10 installation manuals, or installation sections of a manual,
> in English that discuss the actual pluses and minuses of the tool being
> installed?

This is not about a product manual. It's a guide contributed to the
community by a user that describes tools and configurations with the
purpose of making others more productive if they write C/C++ code on
Emacs.

But whatever. You are not interested on understanding what I say. You
just want to win an argument. Feel free to proclaim yourself as the
winner, if that makes you happy. I'm done with this silly discussion.