regexp on emacs how to...

From: renato . pontefice
Subject: regexp on emacs how to...
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 14:01:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I need a regexp, that can help me, on a particular need.

I have a file in .rtf format.
Inside it, with emacs, i insert some code.

All the code that I insert, start with [- and ends with -]

betwwen this two tags I have capital letters, without space and line breack.

I would have a regexp that show me any occurence of this tag, where i.e.:
- there are open tag [-
- name of variable [-VARIABLENAME
 but the close tag -] are after a line break

and i.e.
- start tag [-
- some char of variable (written in capital letters) [-VARIABLE
- but before the end tag, some non capital letter (that is .rtf code)
[-VARIABLE\rtf\ql\lind34}NAME-]

I hope I have well explained. (if not, ask me more clarifications)

is it possible?

thank you

Renato