Re: regexp on emacs how to...

From: Nicolas Richard
Subject: Re: regexp on emacs how to...
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2014 12:47:22 +0200

renato.pontefice@gmail.com writes:
> As I told you before, your code works great. The only things I find that
> seems not work is:
>
> - when inside the file, there is no error text (\lojkklj\òlllò...)
> the cursor, stop him self, at every occurence of [- and I have to press C-M c
> to reach the end of file.
>
> It could be a good things, that, if there is not any occurence of the error,
> it arrive at end of file

I guess I misunderstood know what constitutes an error. Could you
provide examples where the code below stops and shouldn't ?

(while (and (not (eobp)) (search-forward "[-" nil t))
  (skip-chars-forward "A-Z")
  (unless (looking-at "-]")
     (message "Problem found, please fix and hit C-M-c to continue")
     (recursive-edit)))

--
Nicolas Richard