Re: Redirecting the output of a commend in "shell" into a buffer

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Redirecting the output of a commend in "shell" into a buffer
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2014 20:48:32 +0200

C K Kashyap <ckkashyap@gmail.com> writes:

> Thanks Memnon ... eshell does not seem to be an
> option for me. I am working with visual studio
> projects that seem to work with shell and not eshell.

I suspected that (well, not the exact shell) - but you
can still use eshell for this specific purpose. It is
not optimal but unless you do this all the time I think
it is a good option. Otherwise you will have to do some
combined shell/Emacs hacking unless someone else
already did.

--
underground experts united