Re: cleaning up a big regexp

From: Tory S. Anderson
Subject: Re: cleaning up a big regexp
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 07:26:17 -0400

That command would shrink the regexp and make it more efficient, but my goal
here is to be able to more easily read and append to it, rather than optimize
it. I would like to be able to have a list, maybe something like:

("^From:.*" ((".*@bulk1.com")
          (".*@bulk2.com")
          (".*@bulk3.com")))

I'm new enough to [e]lisp that I'm not sure what list->string concatenation
functions would do the trick here.