Re: emacsclient command line use existing client

From: Oliver Kappel
Subject: Re: emacsclient command line use existing client
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 14:28:42 +0200

In email.so try to set the absolute path for emacsclient.

/usr/local/bin/emacsclient  or whatever fits your environment. We
don't even know on what OS you are. `emacs-client` is unknown to me
and script extension .so is uncommon too.

I'm still not convinced your script is starting the right emacsclient,
as your shell/shortcut does.