Is there a way to make emacs display different functions in different co

From: yoyobeermam
Subject: Is there a way to make emacs display different functions in different colors?
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 15:45:40 -0700 (PDT)

For example, in Monodevelop, when you make a comment in your script like this

//This text is only a filler

it will turn it green. Other functions have differing colors too. I would like
to know if it is possible to make Emacs do this? I would be using Monodevelop,
but it refuses to open, and because I'm renting my machine from my high school
(MacBook Air) it has strong parental controls and I cannot dig around in the
system for a solution. I'm still new to programming, so having these functions
in different colors really helps me to know if i entered it correctly, and
helps me locate things when debugging. If you can't, could you let me know of a
script editor that supports C# and this functionality?