Emacs Ocaml-Mode - HELP with eval phrase!

From: Akil
Subject: Emacs Ocaml-Mode - HELP with eval phrase!
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 23:23:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hello there!
I've just installed Ubuntu 12.04 on Virtualbox and got the emacs ocaml-mode.
When I open it I see the main page with the various information (emacs 23 and
so on...). The problem is: I'm following my teacher's advice trying to write a
simple expression in order to evaluate it, but when I write the expr and go on
ocaml->"eval phrase" the Eval Phrase command is in grey and so it's impossible
to click on it.

Where I'm doing wrong?
I'm sure that is a stupid thing, but being ignorant in this subject I can't see
it...