Markup to export to .docx

From: Subhan Michael Tindall
Subject: Markup to export to .docx
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 17:59:50 +0000

Hi, I know this must be possible, and I'm hoping someone has a simple solution
so I don't have to go about it the long hard way of trial and error.
I'm looking to do the following:
Take .org documents
Possibly add some simple markup IE \bold, \italics, \bullet
Nothing complex, probably not even tables.
Export it to .docx format .
I'm stuck in Windows world at work, and occasionally need to produce documents
for other members of my team in Word format (possibly PDF, but Word is better)
I have emacs and Cygwin functioning, but have limited ability to install other
software.
Having trouble with the ODT exporter as the firewall blocks all the download
sites I can find for infozip, and I can't get it to use the Cygwin one for some
reason
Thanks!

Subhan Michael Tindall
Program Analyst - FamilyCare Health Plans
825 NE Multnomah St, Suite 1400; Portland OR 97232
Direct: 503-471-3127
Fax:      503-471-3177
Email:  subhant@familycareinc.org<mailto:subhant@familycareinc.org>
[Email-Signature-Logos June 20143]

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
addressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby
notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone the
message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this
message in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and
delete the message.  Thank you.

JPEG image