Maximize/restore frame function

From: Subhan Michael Tindall
Subject: Maximize/restore frame function
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 17:31:01 +0000

Hi, I'm looking for a simple (hopefully!) function to maximize a frame/restore
to it's previous size.
I've looked through the apropos and the closest I could find was  iconify-frame
and iconify-or-deiconify-frame, neither of which quite does what I want.
What I want is function to toggle a given frame between being maximized on it's
display and it's original size
I work in windows (bleh), I get this same functionality by double clicking on
the top bar of the frame. This maximizes it to the monitor It's on.
Dual monitor setup with virtuawin multiple desktops if that helps.
Any ideas?
Subhan

Subhan Michael Tindall
Program Analyst - FamilyCare Health Plans
825 NE Multnomah St, Suite 1400; Portland OR 97232
Direct: 503-471-3127
Fax:      503-471-3177
Email:  subhant@familycareinc.org<mailto:subhant@familycareinc.org>
[Email-Signature-Logos June 20143]

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
addressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby
notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone the
message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this
message in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and
delete the message.  Thank you.

JPEG image