Syntax for binding option and command keys in aquamacs

From: Tim Johnson
Subject: Syntax for binding option and command keys in aquamacs
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2014 14:56:03 -0800

I've recently migrated from emacs on ubuntu to mac os x 10.7.5

I not sure about how to code for the option and command keys for
keybinding.

I am using a happy hacker keyboard where the alt key is being
interpreted by aquamacs as the option key.

Here are two results from c-h c

c-h c Alt-h :
⌥H runs the command mark-paragraph

c-h c Cmd-c :
⌘C runs the command clipboard-kill-ring-save

How would I code those modifiers if I wished to create new
keybindings for them?

thanks
--
Tim