Re: emacs stackexchange beta site

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: emacs stackexchange beta site
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 02:04:13 +0200

Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> writes:

> The Emacs Stackexchange site is now official:
> http://emacs.stackexchange.com

OMG! Let's get there as fast as possible to answer all
the simple questions that gets Googled and upvoted one
zillion times so we get loads of reputation! (N.B. Note
Important: Irony)

Seriously, is there a link from that site to our
support-line and/or feud-o-rena here? Both the listbot
and the gnu.emacs.help newsgroup should be mentioned,
I think!

And we should not be less. Whenever there is a question
that is answered in a good way there and then appears
here we can opt to use the site as a dynamic FAQ and
use it to be more "persistent" in our endevours. Like
writing our answers on a sunny beach or on an ice-cube,
only better!

Important thing is the users get help, someday perhaps
someone will make a Gnus patch or whatever so that the
ESX material can be accessed in a civilized way (or
seemingly so which is all that matters) and we can all
be happy with Emacs :)

--
underground experts united