Re: gdb emacs no such file or directory gdb

From: John Mastro
Subject: Re: gdb emacs no such file or directory gdb
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 10:29:50 -0700

John Mastro <john.b.mastro@gmail.com> wrote:
> Try copying them into normal Emacs Lisp file (like ~/init-test.el) and
> commenting them out in your init file. The restart Emacs, open the other
> file you put them in, and evaluate each form one by one. To do that, put
> your cursor right after the form and type C-x C-e (for
> `eval-last-sexp'). Hopefully this will tell you which form is causing a
> problem.

The other thing you should try, if you haven't already, is starting
Emacs with --debug-init. For this, you want those forms to be in your
init file, and *not* commented out.

(I didn't mention this in the other message because I thought I
remembered that you already did it, but just scanned through the
messages and didn't see it. So just disregard if you have already done
it and I missed it.)

--
john