Re: DocView: process ps->pdf changed status to killed.

From: Pierre Lorenzon
Subject: Re: DocView: process ps->pdf changed status to killed.
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 11:10:25 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Tassilo,

I downloaded compiled and install the bzr trunk version that is
25.0.50 and in which doc-view seems to work perfectly.

The only thing I yet do not understand is why my .emacs is not
loaded ... If someone has any idea please telle me. Maybe
should the .emacs with this new version no longer be placed in
the home directly or something like that ....

Pierre