Re: Looking for universal completion with simple UI

From: dont . spam . earl
Subject: Re: Looking for universal completion with simple UI
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 14:09:34 -0700 (PDT)

Drew, I think I'm all set for now. I appreciate you outlining the steps for
starting with a minimal configuration of icicles, then progressively using more
of its functionality.

Glad to hear too that we're on the same page regarding customizations. What I
have in mind, if I get around to it, would indeed be a "starter kit" in the way
that we're both thinking. It would comply with both the GPL and icicles'
copyright.

Thanks again for the help. I'll be in touch if I do have any other questions.

Best,
Earl