Re: Forwarding Emacs.SE questions to help-gnu-emacs

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: Forwarding Emacs.SE questions to help-gnu-emacs
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 19:56:38 +0100

Hi,

Artur Malabarba <bruce.connor.am@gmail.com> writes:

> I certainly don't want to spam this list, so the idea would be to have a
> daily email listing new questions.
> A second option would be an email every 3 hours (8 emails a day), but I
> think that would be too much.
>
> *Is this something people would be happy with?*

Once a day might be stretching it, no?  Every three hours certainly is
spam in my book.  People who care are probably already checking
stackexchange.

I'd encourage you to send a curated best-of mail once a week or every
fortnight.

If particularly technical questions are posted, like the one on
nadvice.el, to post it on the ML.

—Rasmus

--
Together we'll stand, divided we'll fall