Re: Forwarding Emacs.SE questions to help-gnu-emacs

From: Jonathan Groll
Subject: Re: Forwarding Emacs.SE questions to help-gnu-emacs
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2014 12:03:47 +0200

On Fri, 7 Nov 2014 18:14:14 +0000, Artur Malabarba <bruce.connor.am@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I certainly don't want to spam this list, so the idea would be to have a
> daily email listing new questions.
> A second option would be an email every 3 hours (8 emails a day), but I
> think that would be too much.

I would prefer a once-a-week mail with new questions in it. Three
times per day would be too much like desperate spamming for me.

Stack Exchange is a useful site, but help-gnu-emacs is something
different to the moderated (and, admittedly commercial) site that SE
is and I personally would rather that it stays as it is.

Cheers,
Jonathan