Re: Forwarding Emacs.SE questions to help-gnu-emacs

From: Artur Malabarba
Subject: Re: Forwarding Emacs.SE questions to help-gnu-emacs
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 00:04:26 +0000

> I would prefer a once-a-week mail with new questions in it.

(see my other reply on this)

> Three
> times per day would be too much like desperate spamming for me.

Agreed.

> Stack Exchange is a useful site, but help-gnu-emacs is something
> different to the moderated (and, admittedly commercial) site that SE
> is and I personally would rather that it stays as it is.

All true. I have no intention of changing this list. I'd like to link the
two communities, not overwhelm one with the other.
Every week there are several questions which I think would be of interest
here and/or the experts from here could offer further insight into.