Re: Forwarding Emacs.SE questions to help-gnu-emacs

From: Tom
Subject: Re: Forwarding Emacs.SE questions to help-gnu-emacs
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 08:12:50 +0000 (UTC)

Artur Malabarba <bruce.connor.am <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I'd like to try and build some bridges between the these two communities.
> One way of doing that would be to forward here (to help-gnu-emacs) a list
> of new questions posted on Emacs.SE.

I think you shouldn't limit this to Emacs.SE questions, because quite
a few questions are posted elsewhere. See this filter which shows
all questions from Emacs.SE and all emacs tagged questions from other
sites:

http://stackexchange.com/filters/19474/emacs-questions

Questions on other sites are also of interest, so they should not
be ignored.

BTW, if somebody is interested in following the above filter
directly then you can subscribe to email updates on the above link
or you can follow it via RSS:

http://stackexchange.com/feeds/tagsets/19474/emacs-questions?sort=newest