Re: manual activism (was: Re: no C-h i m emacs ??)

From: Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro
Subject: Re: manual activism (was: Re: no C-h i m emacs ??)
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 20:19:41 -0200

Wow, that footer notice gets the inverse of the desired effect.

Em Tue, 18 Nov 2014 17:36:02 +0000
Subhan Michael Tindall <SubhanT@familycareinc.org> escreveu:

> This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and
> privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable
> law.

Now I'm very curious about what I would otherwise dismiss if not by
that intriguing notice!

> If you are not the intended addressee, nor authorized to receive
> for the intended addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not
> use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone the message or any
> information contained in the message.

May I not?  How would you enforce it?  Now, I'm going to share it
anonymously just because you said I can't!  Otherwise I would just
delete this mail.

> If you have received this message in error, please immediately
> advise the sender by reply email and delete the message.

And then get prosecuted or killed?  Now that I read that, I won't ever
tell you anything!  I'll not let you know about my existence, and
won't tell anybody else that I've received that message!

> Thank you.

It's my pleasure.

--
 ,= ,-_-. =.  Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro (oitofelix) [0x28D618AF]
((_/)o o(\_)) There is no system but GNU;