Re: manual activism

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: manual activism
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 01:53:20 +0100

Dan Espen <despen@verizon.net> writes:

> I haven't been to a library in a long time. I'll
> have to take your word for what goes on there.
>
> All I know is that I can find all I want to know on
> just about any subject in a few seconds with a
> search engine.
>
> Sometimes those searches lead to sites selling
> books. I've never felt I needed a book. The online
> resources are current and complete for my needs.

Oh, man. There is a world for you to explore.

Let's make an experiment. I advice you to read these
two books and then if you still don't want to do it
you at least gave it a shot and no one can blame you.

* "Masters of Deception" by Joshua Quittner and
  Michelle Slatalla (1999 Library Binding) ISBN
  0-7857-8744-5

* "The Kon-Tiki Expedition: By Raft Across the South
  Seas" ("Kon-Tiki ekspedisjonen", also known as
  "Kon-Tiki: Across the Pacific in a Raft"), 1948, by
  Thor Heyerdahl.

--
underground experts united