current master and emacs-24 freeze on Os X Yosemite

From: Filipp Gunbin
Subject: current master and emacs-24 freeze on Os X Yosemite
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 19:48:04 +0300

I think I've seen something similar here before, but I cannot find the
post.

Current master (as well as emacs-24 branch) freezes after few minutes of
using on Os X (I've built emacs myself).

Building with "--without-all --with-xml2" configure flags produced
working configuration (at least I use it for few hours already).

What could be the source of the problem?

Filipp