Re: Loadkeys trickery

From: Dmitry Bogatov
Subject: Re: Loadkeys trickery
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 15:39:01 +0300

* Nancy <nancydreaming@gmail.com> [2014-12-01 17:18:30+0800]
>  Hi,
>
>  Sorry, I can not help you, but need your help :)
>  How you got that key code map correctly? Different term have
> different key code bind, how you known the number of each key exactly?
>
> Thanks :)

If I understand you correctly, you need showkey(1).

PS. Please, do not overquote.

PPS. I somehow worked around my problem. I do not understand why,
but if I start emacs via dtach(1) and have (server-start) in init file,
it works correctly, but if I use emacs --daemon, it does not.

--
Best regards, Dmitry Bogatov <KAction@gnu.org>,
Free Software supporter, esperantisto and netiquette guardian.