ediff: How to turn off pulsing icon in toolbar

From: Laurence Finston
Subject: ediff: How to turn off pulsing icon in toolbar
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 15:14:54 +0100

Hello,

Is there any way to turn off the pulsing icon in the toolbar when using Ediff?
Blinking cursors, etc. make me feel ill so I would appreciate it if someone
could tell
me how to turn it off.

I'm using GNU Emacs 24.2.1, openSUSE 12.3 (i586) and IceWM.  This is a new
computer and
I never had this problem with Ediff before.

I'm not sure that "icon" is the right term.  It's a field in the toolbar at the
bottom of the screen with the name of one of the files (or buffers) that's
being compared.

Thanks,

Laurence Finston