Company Eclim remove-if error

From: typedeph .
Subject: Company Eclim remove-if error
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2014 14:10:41 -0500

Hello, I'm a beginner in emacs and have been having trouble setting up this
emacs eclim package for a while. Although I think I have successfully set
up eclim I am unable to make company work for it. I have tried to follow
the instructions on the emacs-eclim website as best as possible: install
eclim, launch the eclimd server, install emacs-eclim and set up
emacs-eclim. As I am a beginner my init.el is very short:
(add-to-list 'package-archives
         '("marmalade" . "http://marmalade-repo.org/packages/";))
(add-to-list 'package-archives
         '("melpa" . "http://melpa.milkbox.net/packages/";))
(package-initialize)

(require 'evil)
(evil-mode 1)

(setq c-default-style "bsd"
      c-basic-offset 4)

(require 'company)
(add-hook 'after-init-hook 'global-company-mode)

(custom-set-variables
 '(eclim-eclipse-dirs '("~/Apps/eclipse"))
 '(eclim-exectuable "~/Apps/eclipse/eclimd"))
(setq eclimd-default-workspace "~/workspace")

(require 'eclim)
(require 'company-emacs-eclim)
(company-emacs-eclim-setup)

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I get an error the minute I add
(company-emacs-eclim-setup)