ERC: two bitlbee instances and /reconnect

From: Yury Bulka
Subject: ERC: two bitlbee instances and /reconnect
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2014 01:25:35 +0200

Dear Emacs community,

I need advice on using ERC. In short, here's the problem I have:

I run two instances of bitlbee on two different ports on my local
machine (the reason is that I want to use one but only one of by IM
accounts through tor).

When I connect to them with ERC, everything is fine, until I suspend the
laptop. After I resume, ERC reconnects to both bitlbee instances, but
instead of reusing the corresponding &bitlbee buffers, it creates new
ones like &bitlbee<3> and so on. During a single day it may spawn 6 or
more &bitlbee buffers this way.

I would really love to somehow eliminate the duplication of &bitlbee
buffers, but don't know where to start.

My erc-reuse-buffers is set to t.

Yuriy