Re: pirate bay, w3m, and the interface is just an interface (BEST post e

From: Óscar Fuentes
Subject: Re: pirate bay, w3m, and the interface is just an interface (BEST post ever)
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 15:46:11 +0100

Paul Rankin <paul@tilk.co> writes:

> History has been full of groups who use their majority to arbitrarily
> strip the rights away from a minority. They had ways of rationalising it
> away too. Just be sure of who you're aligning yourself with.

I suspect you have the typical capitalistic, myopic financial interest
on this topic. Otherwise is hard to understand why you say this things.

The entertainment industry is at the forefront on the attack to free
speech, individual privacy and creativity. They are pushing for a police
state, using war-like propaganda and exploiting political corruption
against the rights of the citizenry. Just look at the legal changes they
are proposing all the time.