C++-mode colouring around Constructor

From: RJD
Subject: C++-mode colouring around Constructor
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 12:13:27 +0000 (UTC)

Does this only happen to me?

In C++ major mode if I have something like this in a class:

class MyClass
{
private:
   int some_data;
public:
   MyClass( void );
   MyClass( int data );
   ~MyClass( void );
};

The problem is that the first constructor's signature does not adhere to the
correct colour coding. But, if I massage things about a bit: for instance,
if I remove the colon from the access modifier public and put it back. Or,
if I move the block of code one line down after the modifier the colour
coding is corrected again.

It is not important, just a little annoying. It seems to only have happen to
anything immediately proceeding an access modifier.