In emacs 24.4 on Windows 7, runemacs is not able to get rid of the backg

From: jerry . asher
Subject: In emacs 24.4 on Windows 7, runemacs is not able to get rid of the background console window
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 15:09:19 -0800 (PST)

On Windows 7, emacs 24.3, runemacs would start a gui emacs and I'd never see
the extraneous background console window.

http://i.imgur.com/2c2l1NE.png

I just installed emacs 24.4 and it seems runemacs cannot get rid of the
background console window.

http://i.imgur.com/qlzEhhT.png

Is anyone else seeing this, and is this a bug, or is there a way to suppress
that background console window?

If it is a bug, where does it get reported?