Re: dbus processes not being killed in RHEL6 when emacs24.4 exited

From: Srikar Ananthula
Subject: Re: dbus processes not being killed in RHEL6 when emacs24.4 exited
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 01:17:50 +0530

Hmm, I even tried to recompile the whole source code with the mentioned
option --without-dbus already , but even I facing the same problem.

The actual environment is we need to use this on grid engine servers, Hence
there are lot of users who opens emacs on them -> There might be lot of new
processes created but not terminated properly, which might eat resources.

Might be yes its good idea to write

~/.bash_logout script to solve this.

--
~ srikar.io