After (set-buffer-modified-p nil), the first undo command doesn't set th

From: asdjh asjdh
Subject: After (set-buffer-modified-p nil), the first undo command doesn't set the buffer modified flag to true.
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 19:54:57 +0000 (UTC)

If I modify a buffer and then save it, the buffer modified flag resets and the
subsequent undo commands set the buffer modified flag to true.However if I use
(set-buffer-modified-p nil), the flag resets but then the first undo command
doesn't set it to true.How can I get the first undo to set the buffer modified
flag to true after (set-buffer-modified-p nil) ?