Re: Can pdb (Python debugger) in Emacs be as efficient as a graphical de

From: Chris Seberino
Subject: Re: Can pdb (Python debugger) in Emacs be as efficient as a graphical debugger outside of Emacs that uses a mouse?
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 19:10:57 -0800 (PST)

The problem is between pdb vs. DDD.  The issue is between whether command line
debuggers are as efficient as GUI based debuggers.

The issue really has nothing to do with Emacs except that Emacs can, as far as
I know, only run pdb, the command line debugger, for Python.

So if I want to do all my computing in Emacs, I'd like to find a way to debug
in Emacs that's just as fast as GUI debuggers.

I can't see that that is possible with pdb.