Re: Building emacs errors: libraries present

From: Tory S. Anderson
Subject: Re: Building emacs errors: libraries present
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2015 08:30:47 -0500

Okay; I've succeeded finally in building by soft-linking all the libraries it
SHOULD have been finding into the main directories. I'm not sure why it cannot
use libpng 16 and instead requires 15. E.g. I did this:
    sudo ln -s /anaconda/lib/libpng15.so /usr/lib64/
Taking care of any non-found files that way solved all problems.

ldconfig looks interesting, but I don't seem to have a manpage on it.
Unfortunately, it didn't solve the issue. Soft links seemed to do the trick for
me.