save gnus articles with links

From: Rasmus
Subject: save gnus articles with links
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2015 19:49:28 +0100

Hi,

[I sent this email to the gnus ML first, but for some reasons it couldn't
 be delivered.]

I need to save and publish some 100 emails.  My idea was to transform them
into Org and export to get good html.  Unfortunately, some of them
contains links and images.  I would very much like to preserve the links
and images.  However, when I use gnus-summary-save-in-file the links and
images are stripped.

Is there any simple way to save an email from gnus and preserving links
and images?

Thanks,
Rasmus

--
Governments should be afraid of their people