Re: I'd like to marry while and mapcar...

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: I'd like to marry while and mapcar...
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2015 01:28:40 +0100

Thien-Thi Nguyen <ttn@gnu.org> writes:

>> Yes, I know, I have too much time on my hands, and
>> I bother about style.
>
> These are the prerequisites of cultural development.
> Better the refinement of Emacs Lisp sensibilities
> than drinking oneself asleep (w/ vomitus) after a
> discussion on keyboard proclivities in an
> underground restaurant, like someone i know...

Yes, everything except craft and details is so boring!
Those people who ridicule it say it doesn't matter,
but they fail to understand that the supposedly "big"
things don't matter one bit either. Better stick with
craft and details because that at least makes us happy
the very short time we are here.

--
underground experts united