RE: Changing color of transient mark

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Changing color of transient mark
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 13:35:47 -0800 (PST)

> >> I'm running emacs 24.4.1, and the transient mark color is a very dark
> >> blue. This makes the highlighted text hard to read.
>
> > Customize face `region':
> > M-x customize-face region
>
> Took some stumbling about, but finally got it (wheat background). Thanks

See this doc bug report I just filed:

If you cannot find some information you need, and you later find it
without the doc, and you think the doc should have helped you find
it, then consider filing a doc bug: `M-x report-emacs-bug'.

For simple stuff like this (at a minimum), it helps to get in the
habit of asking Emacs.  Unfortunately, in this case the doc isn't
(yet) as helpful as it should be.