Re: gnuplot

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: gnuplot
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 00:31:18 +0100

>> Again, I'm not saying *gnuplot* should be included
>> in Emacs, how now that would work :) I'm talking
>> about the gnuplot-mode.
>
> FWIW, I'd be happy to see gnuplot-mode in GNU ELPA.

I received a mail from the author. He said "Hi all,"
so I suspect it was intended for the newsgroup (I CC
this post to him as well). Here is what he wrote:

    this e-mail  arrived without much context,  so I'm
    kind  of  guessing at  its  meaning.  but, I'd  be
    thrilled to see  gnuplot-mode included with emacs!
    I have no clue how that process works, however.

    I didn't give any thought to the license at all...
    I just wrote gnuplot-mode because I needed it. And
    I intended for  anyone to use it as he  or she saw
    fit. I'd  be happy to  add a license to  the file,
    though.

--
underground experts united