emacs 24.4.1, gud-gdb, problem: at breakpoint hit, *gud* buffer is repla

From: Paul K
Subject: emacs 24.4.1, gud-gdb, problem: at breakpoint hit, *gud* buffer is replaced with source code buffer
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 16:22:00 +0100

Hallo people.

I'm debugging C++ files with M-x gud-gdb.

I set the breakpoint is some source file.
*gud-gdb* occupies one half (top or bottom) of frame, while source buffer
occupies other one.

Then I visit another source file and another....

Now I start the program or just rerun it from *gud-procname* window and
when breakpoint is hit, SOMETIMES emacs visits the source file in
*gud-procname* window, while it should visit it in another one, so that to
prevent *gud-procname* from disappearing.

Have You got any idea what might be the reason?

If not, could You please tell me where to hook with edebug-defun?

best regards,

Mattt