Re: Anyone have flyspell + autocorrect working?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Anyone have flyspell + autocorrect working?
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 02:51:47 +0100

Bob Proulx <bob@proulx.com> writes:

> There is always the personal dictionary. When spell
> checking using ispell-region for example one can
> always use 'i' to insert the word into the personal
> dictionary. If you are using computer terms and you
> don't want them flagged then insert the word into
> the personal dictionary. It shouldn't take too long
> before it has been populated with the terms you use
> often.

Yes, I have personal dictionaries (or word lists) that
get populated by and by. I like that idea but many
words should be there already. It is precisely the big
number of words I add every time I spell a text of
some length that convinces me I cannot use a flyspell
solution with my current dictionary, as it would
report too many errors right or wrong as I would type.

--
underground experts united