RE: Icicles: how to kill buffers in certain mode

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Icicles: how to kill buffers in certain mode
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 11:14:01 -0800 (PST)

> I'd like to be able to kill all buffers in some mode using Icicles.
> Is it possible?  I know about C-u C-x b, but how do I kill all the
> candidates?

`C-u C-x b' limits candidates to buffers in the same mode as current.

When you match your input (`S-TAB' or `TAB), `S-delete' deletes the
current completion candidate (as usual in Icicles).

And `C-u S-delete' deletes ALL objects named by the current set of
completion candidates (you are prompted to confirm).

This is documented here:
http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/Icicles_-_More_About_Multi-Commands#DeletingObjects

However, I just fixed a bug in this area, so please try the latest
files (icicles-cmd1.el and icicles-mcmd.el, in particular).