RE: Calling function as if it had a C-u prefix

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Calling function as if it had a C-u prefix
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 13:34:31 -0800 (PST)

> I'm playing around with hydra and am trying to bind a key to do the
> equivalent of `C-u org-clock-in`. I've tried following a related question on
> SO[1] but it doesn't seem to be working. Can anyone tell me where I'm off?

Call `org-clock-in' passing it an explicit argument that corresponds to
the prefix arg value.  (I don't have the function info, but if you do
`C-h f' you should see what the signature is.)

Sometimes a function does not pass the prefix arg as a parameter, but
typically functions do, and the advice above should be sufficient.