Re: Emacs developers help wanted for Purdue University's Hack the Anvil

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Emacs developers help wanted for Purdue University's Hack the Anvil
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2015 02:52:36 +0100

Joshua Branson <jbranso@purdue.edu> writes:

>  Hello Emacs developers!
>
>       I'm a recent Purdue University graduate ...

Ha ha ha! Unheard of!

But of course, ask as many questions you'd like,
that's what the list/newsgroup is for.

Also, get on IRC (e.g., with ERC) and join forces with
#emacs on irc.freenode.net port 6667 were there a
bunch of proud nerds as well.

Other than that, why don't you simply learn how to
make a minor mode before the event?

Besides, such competitions are - I don't know.
Something!

--
underground experts united