Re: if vs. when vs. and: style question

From: Rusi
Subject: Re: if vs. when vs. and: style question
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 08:33:32 -0700 (PDT)

On Wednesday, March 25, 2015 at 8:11:23 PM UTC+5:30, Stefan Monnier wrote:
> > For 50 years CS has been living in the impoverished world of ASCII.
> > This makes people think CS and math are more far apart than they
> > essentially/really are.
>
> You might like to take a look at the Agda language,

Yeah I know about
1. Agda... a bit overboard maybe?? but in the right direction
2. Fortress
3. Julia
4. Haskell (ghc) itself has a unicode extensions flag
   after which we can write the rhses instead of the lhses
=> ⇒
forall ∀
<- →
-> ←
-<< ⤛
>>- ⤜
Ironically the page where this is documented
https://downloads.haskell.org/~ghc/7.6.3/docs/html/users_guide/syntax-extns.html
the last two dont work (show) because the html is charset=ISO-8859-1   :-)
I guess unicode is a moving target...

5. And the mother of all -- APL