Re: if vs. when vs. and: style question

From: Gian Uberto Lauri
Subject: Re: if vs. when vs. and: style question
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 10:31:57 +0100

tomas@tuxteam.de writes:
 > Just below, type this:
 >
 >   (disassemble 'incr)
 >
 > closing off with "C-x e", as before. What do you see? Your function,
 > expressed
 > as Emacs Lisp bytecodes (in a separate buffer). Something like:

COOL!

 > *My* point is: Emacs isn't just an editor (although it's very good at that).
 > It is an extremely discoverable programming environment. Just play with it.
 > It'll go out of its way to help you access its innards.

Since it "exposes the inner workings" and thanks to Lisp, Emacs is much
more hackable and customizable to the user needs than modern behemoth
programming environments.

--
 /\           ___                                    Ubuntu: ancient
/___/\_|_|\_|__|___Gian Uberto Lauri_____               African word

Warning: gnome-config-daemon considered more dangerous than GOTO