Re: Completing environmental variable names?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Completing environmental variable names?
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2015 02:08:07 +0200

"Ludwig, Mark" <ludwig.mark@siemens.com> writes:

> I can't believe how stupid my few posts to this list
> have been this week. I must seem like a complete
> n00b. I've only been using EMACS/Emacs for 35
> years...

Ha ha :) Yes, it is always a humerus situation when
one looks for something, can't find it, describes it
in great detail and then turns out it was there all
along, and precisely like that, as well!
Luckily collective memory is super-short as it should,
all posts basically both written and read as had it
been the first that day, or decade all the same.
As for me, I'll be back tomorrow night, or a decade
from now, perhaps...

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573