org-article.cls

From: azubi
Subject: org-article.cls
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2015 09:43:12 +0200

Hi,

Could someone help me to generate or find the file org-article.cls.

I've found a git repository wich provides an org file with commented sources of the file "org-article.cls".

(see: http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/examples/article-class.html)

The documentation says that the cls file may be generated from the file org-article.org. But, if I "tangle" (sorry for my bad english) this file, emacs generates a file called org-article.cls which is almost empty (it contains only spaces and "new lines").

It seems that the new version of org-mode does need this latex class anymore. Therefore I'd like to ask a second question:

The latex document generated by org-mode (org-latex-export-to-pdf or org-latex-export-to-latex) is not what I need. Many latex packages included by default (for example textcomp, marvosym, wasysym) conflict with packages I'd like to use (for example kpfonts). Can you please give me a pointer to a doc where I learn to customise the latex export of org-mode without editing the original org-mode source files.

Thank you in advance for your help!